Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Mai Thai? No, Your Mai Thai.

This week we're switching it up a little and having dinner at 7:00 p.m. at Mai Thai located near Dupont Circle.  There's something for everyone on the menu and its very affordable.  Please let me know if you will be able to attend as I will need to update our reservation to accommodate the entire group.

We're also adding a cultural twist to the evening with a pre-dinner visit to the Phillips Collection, also located near Dupont Circle.  The museum is open late on Thursdays and the permanent collection is free. 

I plan to head over to the Phillips right after work, so I'll be there around 5:45.  Join when/if you can.  Then, we'll walk down to Mai Thai for dinner just before 7:00.

5 comments:

  1. I'm in for sure, but regretting the Thai green curry that I have in front of me right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! This place was the only restaurant I could find in Dupont that a. looked decent b. accepted reservations c. could accomodate large groups d. was in our price range.

    Alas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Mai Thai - have no regrets. Best young coconut juice north of the equator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt will be flying solo, unfortunately. Maybe I'll have him bring me some pad thai to go:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! NICE HEADER! Is that the work of Mrs. Smith?

    ReplyDelete